Any student wishing to study at the piano studio will begin with a 20 minute trial lesson and interview with the owner. Upon registration, a $15 invoice will be sent via email and payment must be received in order to secure your slot.
Tuition is broken up in monthly increments and payment is due in full at the beginning of the month to reserve your time slot.
- 30 minute lessons = $30 per lesson or $120 a month
- (recommended for young beginners ages 4-8)
- 45 minute lessons = $45 per lesson or $180 a month
- (recommended for adolescents and early teenagers ages 8-13).
- 60 minute lessons = $60 per lesson or $240 a month
- (recommended for all students ages 14+, or for serious adolescent beginners)
Cash, check (made payable to Oakland Park Piano Studio), credit or debit accepted.
Books and Supplies Fee
Each student will be assessed a $40 books and supplies fee. This will cover all of the student’s books, manuscript paper, photocopies, and other supplies needed for studying at the studio.
Missed Lessons and Cancellations
- Cancellations with at least 24 hours notice will be rescheduled or credited for the following month
- Any student who cancels within 24 hours of their lesson will be charged
- In any event, please call if you are unable to make a lesson and we will be more than happy to work with you as long as we receive at least 24 hours notice!